- Learn to Instruct an effective 26 & 2 Hot Yoga Class. Master your understanding of the Practice.
- Recognized Yoga System by Schools and Professionals worldwide.
- Understand the fundamentals of Hatha Yoga.
- Understand the practical application of the Functional Movement of this Yoga Lineage. Therapeutic and medical benefits of this System.
- Deeply understand how the 26 & 2 postures benefit your own being physiologically, physically, mentally, spiritually, socially, and more!
- Competency in Asana (postures).
- 65 + 90 Minute OHY Classes taught by certified instructors.
- Dialogue Training
- Posture Workshops
- The Yoga Sequence
- Alignment Cues
- Effective Teaching Techniques
- Anatomy for Yoga
- Physiology of Yoga
- Competency in Teaching Methodology.
- Competency in Professional Development.
- Competency in Practicum.
- Yoga Yard: How to build a $100,000 business in your backyard.
- YogaBrain Training: Confidence coaching for instructors entering into the boutique fitness industry.
- NM RE-ed: How to work teaching 1:1 therapeutic yoga in a clinical setting for billable hours.
In House at The Yoga Annex
617 SW Eaton Blvd. | Battle Ground, WA 98604
$4999 ($500 Early Bird discount for the first 5).
285 hours of In-House Instruction.
Certification and Registry with OHYA upon Completion.
- Printed Training/ Resource manual.
- Yoga Membership at the Yoga Annex (January10th- February 28th.).
- Registry with The Yoga Annex online community.
- Future support for Internship.
- Priority access to upcoming future programs: How to build a $100,000 Boutique Yoga Studio in your Backyard, Neuromuscular Re-Education Certification, YogaBrain Training and more.
- Continuing Education opportunities.
This 285 HR training follows the curriculum standards for the Original Hot Yoga Association Certification.
Memorization of the standard dialogue (approximately 80 hours).
- Received with the payment of your TT deposit.
3-4 Classes/ week practice.
Completion of a 30 or 60 day challenge.
Date & Time
January 10th- February 28th, 2024.
Monday – Friday
7 weeks – 285 hours
3 Saturday Workshops
($500 Early Bird discount for the first 5)
The 285 HR training follows the curriculum standards for the Original Hot Yoga Association Certification. The Yoga Annex is an Original Hot Yoga Association certification studio.